Presented by the author of the best-selling author of “The Permaculture Home Garden“, Linda Woodrow, this two hour workshop will show you how to make your food garden summer resilient. Linda's home garden in suburban Park Beach is a lush oasis with food everywhere you look.
From 9.00 am (for a 9.15 start) until 12.00 (with breaks and time for questions)
At Coffs Regional Community Gardens
51 Combine Street
This free workshop is funded by the City of Coffs Harbour as part of its water-focused sustainable living program.
At this workshop, permaculture author Linda Woodrow, will be speak about how to make food gardens resilient in hot and dry times. Topics explored will include:
- Seasonally adapted gardening and eating
- Techniques for building water holding capacity in the soil
- Minimising evaporation
- Efficient watering techniques
- The benefits of providing water for pest predators
- The benefits of raising seedlings to advanced stage before planting them out
The workshop is free but numbers are limited, so please book so you don't miss out.
You can book here.